A Communications company is launching a new ERP system and needs an IT Analyst expert!
Title: EMS Systems Analyst
Employment Type: 6 month Contract
- Trouble shoots complex system process and issues
- Set up new accounts IE Customers, Release products, etc
- Work with team to roll out phases of the ERP system
- Manage ABC charges program, warehouse auto charges for bundled pricing and freight rates / fuel surcharges
- Oversee physical inventory adjustments and overage extensions processed by team, and process transactions
- As required, meet with sales Ops to discuss implementation of new accounts onto the ERP system
- Minimum 2+ yrs ERP systems management experience
- Able to set up Master data system
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to manage complex system modules and troubleshoot repetitive complex issues
- Able to effectively implement ERP system
- Attention to detail and able to work efficiently and accurately
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to apply on our Website or directly to email@example.com with your resume in .doc (word) format.
We appreciate all those whom are interested and apply; only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
StaffClick is proud to be in compliance with AODA. If contacted for an interview, please inform us of any accommodations that you may require.